UK Visit Visa
What is UK Visit visa?
The standard visitor visa (UK) is likely the visa you’ll need to apply for If your intent is to make a short-term stay in the UK. UK visit visa is basically categorized under the ‘UK short-term visa’ which is intended for granting entry consent to its holders into the UK on a temporary basis for up to 6 months. It allows visitors to enter and stay in UK territory for different purposes.
Who should apply for UK Visit visa?
There might be different objectives behind the applicants striving for a temporary visit via UK standard visitor visa. The applicants seeking the UK visitor visa can have the following objectives.
- Medical treatment
- For professional visits
- To visit family members.
- For personal reasons.
- For academic purposes
How is the UK visitor visa processed?
The applicant for a UK visitor visa must apply 30 days prior to making an application on the least and that too from being outside the UK. There are certain stages to pass through in order to successfully apply for a standard visitor visa that may invariably include:
- Confirm the fulfillment of eligibility criteria for being able to apply for the UK standard visa.
- Complete the documentation requirement after filling out the UK visitor visa application form via online service.
- Join in the final interview after going through a crucial meeting arrangement step.
How much is the stay duration permitted on a UK visitor visa?
There are certainly different categories regarding stay duration of your visit in the UK on the grounds of the standard visitor visa as follows:
- Being a traveler under the ADS agreement, you may be allowed to stay in the UK for 30 days maximally.
- Being a tourist traveler or in case having family reunion concerns. You get to avail of a 6-month stay in the UK.
- You may be allowed to acquire a stay duration of up to 11 months and up to 12 months if you undergo a private medical treatment and conduct an academic research program.
Who should apply for a long-term Standard Visit visa?
You can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5, or 10 years if you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit. For this long-term UK visitor visa, you would have to provide certain essential documents. It includes evidence of intention to leave the UK after completion of the permitted time period and of regular visits to the UK and having a constant cause for UK visitor visa requirement.
Fast Track Your Appointments
What are the benefits of UK visitor visa?
- You can visit the UK to do different activities. In case of visiting the UK for tourism or leisure, or your wish is to spend time with friends and family. And its purpose may be for a holiday or some school exchange program, for some volunteer work or recreational course.
- Your purpose for the UK visits may be some business reasons, including attending meetings, conferences, trade fairs, or negotiating contracts.
- After acquiring the UK visitor visa you will be able to study for up to 6 months at an accredited institution. This also includes English language courses. You can also do:
– a short piece of research that’s relevant to your course overseas
– an ‘elective’ – an optional additional placement, if you’re studying medicine, veterinary medicine, science, or dentistry
- You can visit the UK if you want to have private medical treatment at a hospital or other medical facility. You can also visit to donate an organ to a family member or close friend.
- If you’re from an academic institution overseas, you can:
– take part in formal exchange arrangements with UK counterparts
– carry out your own research during a sabbatical
- If you’re a senior doctor or dentist you can also:
take part in research
– teach (as long as it is not a permanent teaching post)
– undertake clinical practice (as long as it’s not a permanent position)
How Can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organisations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of the client’s circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a UK visitor visa.
- We prepare our client’s cases in a fully customized manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our client’s application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.