Canada Student Visa
What is the Canada Student Visa?
Canada is not only a gorgeous place for tourists but its rich educational culture and scientific facilities appeal to students to purchase their degrees there. If you intend to study in the internationally recognized universities of Canada, then you need to get yourself a Canada student visa since Canada is worldwide famous for being a center of fully recognized educational institutes. It plays a crucial role in providing high-quality education to native as well as international students. Highly professional teachers and advanced laboratories can take studies and research activities to the next level.
The Canadian government has introduced a student visa program for international students who are interested in pursuing their studies in Canada. This visa is available to those who have been accepted by a school, college, or university and are planning to study there for at least six months. This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to pursue higher education in Canada. However, before applying for the visa, it is important to understand the eligibility requirements and the application process so that you don’t end up wasting your time and money on something that you are not eligible for.
What are the eligibility criteria and required documents for a Canada Student visa?
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to attain a Canadian student visa. The basic eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Have a valid acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) with this information:
- An official letterhead of the school.
- The program and degree you will obtain.
- The number of tuition fees you must pay.
- The start and finishing dates of the program.
- Be at least 18 years old to apply as the primary student visa applicant and your children who are under 18 years old cannot apply alone. So, if you have a child who wants to attend primary or secondary school, you must apply on their behalf.
- Have a clean criminal history and submit court documents to prove it.
- You must fill out and sign a Visa Application Center (VAC) Consent Form.
- You must submit copies of your current immigration status in another country or in Canada.
- Prove that your stay in Canada is temporary and that you will return to your home country once your studies are over.
Fast Track Your Appointments
What are the benefits of a Canada Student visa?
You may get benefited from certainly distinguished privileges after having obtained the Canada student visa while some basic ones of them are as follows:
- Canada has been an eminent country for studying since it was ranked as the best country for education in 2017, with distinguished factors of university excellence and a highly developed education system.
- Education systems work on both public as well as private levels in Canada whereas government is responsible for the free education of students till 12th Grade in public schools.
- In the case of public colleges and universities, the fee is far less than that of private institutions.
- International students may work up to 20 hours a week both on-campus and off-campus whereas the work-permit holder students would be able to work up to 30 hours a week.
- The mutual experience of both studying and working in Canada gives a rightful way to the international students regarding implementation of the Canadian working system in addition to the cultural system of Canada so that the student would be able to get a keen insight into the practical world as well.
How can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organizations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of clients’ circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a UK visitor visa.
- We prepare our client’s case in a fully customized manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our client’s application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.