USA Visit Visa
What is the USA visit visa?
The United States is one of the most powerful countries in the world. It has a large population, a wide range of climates, and a rich history. In order to visit the USA, you will need to obtain a visa, unless you are from a visa-exempt country. The most common type of USA visa is the visitor visa, also known as the tourist visa. The USA visit visa is a document that allows people from other countries to enter the United States for tourism or business purposes for a temporary period of time. The visa is valid for a single entry and the holder can stay in the United States for up to six months.
Types of US Visit Visa
There are different types of USA visit visas, which are meant for people traveling to the country for different reasons. The most common type of visa is the B-2 visa, and B-1 visa.
US B2 VISA DETAILS
The USA Visit Program (b-2 Visa) is a great opportunity for tourists and business people who would like to travel to the United States of America. The program offers a wide range of activities, events, and attractions that are perfect for tourists. The program also offers great business opportunities. You can meet American businessmen and learn about the culture of doing business in the United States. While visiting the United States on a b-2 Program, you are permitted to visit friends/relatives, undergo medical treatment, or participate in conventions/conferences, or convocations of fraternal or social organizations.
US B1 VISA DETAILS
This visa is proposed for business travelers, too –
· Attend a professional conference.
· Consult with business associates and investors.
· Negotiate a contract or business deal.
· Settle an estate.
What are the eligibility criteria for the USA visit visa?
There are certain requirements you must fulfill in order to obtain a USA visit visa. The basic eligibility criteria account for certain factors are follows:
- You must also prove that you have a residence outside the United States.
- You must explain the purpose of your visit.
- Have sufficient supporting funds to meet the expenses of your stay in the US.
- The purpose of your trip to the United States is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment that you plan to remain in the United States for a specific, limited period. You must have evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit.
Fast Track Your Appointments
What is the stay duration permitted on a USA visit visa?
This Program is only valid for the length of your trip. Upon arrival at the US port of entry, the United States customs and border protection officer will determine how long the traveler can stay in the United States. Travelers are permitted to stay in the United States, according to Immigration Laws regulations, “for a period of time that is fair and reasonable for the completion of the purpose of the visit.”
How Can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organisations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of the client’s circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a UK visitor visa.
- We prepare our client’s cases in a fully customized manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our client’s application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.