USA Business Visa
What is the USA Business Visa?
What is the USA Business visa?
The US attracts millions of business visitors and investors every year. As an international hub of global commerce, there are prominence chances of your business growth and introduce your products to the international market. You can explore new business ideas and take your business to the next level. If you have a b-1 Programme, then you are approved to travel to the United States for business purposes. Travelers who enter the United States under the b-1 Programme may not perform product work or accept paid or unpaid employment. It is not a work Programme: it is a Programme to temporarily visit the United States.
What are the eligibility criteria for the USA Business Visa?
There are certain requirements you would need to fulfill in order to obtain the USA Business visa some basic ones of them are as follows:
- The purpose of your trip is to enter the United States for the business of a legitimate nature
- You plan to remain for a specific limited period of time.
- You have the funds to cover the expenses of the trip and your stay in the United States
- You have a residence outside the United States in which you have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties which will ensure your return abroad at the end of your Visit
What is the stay duration permitted on the USA Business visa?
The initial validity for which the B1 visa is given is 6 months. The US Embassy will assume that for 6 months you will be able to complete all the business that you have in the country. After 6 months, you are expected to return to your home country and not stay in the United States past your visa expiration date. However, if you want a B1 visa extension, you must work with your employer on that. You must prove that you have not completed all the business that you need to complete with a B1 visa.
Fast Track Your Appointments
What are the benefits of a USA Business Visa?
You can attend business or professional conferences or conventions, consult with business associates, negotiate contracts, purchase goods or materials, appear as a witness in court trials, and undertake independent research.
Also, you would be able to visit the USA as many times as you need to for the accomplishment of business purposes and the development of your business relationships in the international market.
You may apply for another visa after the expiry of the prior one since there is no restriction on the number of USA Business Visas being issues to a person annually.
How Can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organisations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of the client’s circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a USA Business Visa.
- We prepare our client’s cases in a fully customized manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our client’s application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.