UK Sole Representative Extension Visa
What is the UK Sole Representative Extension Visa?
The Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa permits a senior worker of an overseas business to go to the UK to set up and run a UK branch or completely owned subsidiary of the overseas parent organisation. The UK Sole Representative Business Visa holder may apply for further extensions after having successfully run his overseas business subsidiary or a registered branch of his parent organisation for 3 years in the UK.
What are the eligibility requirements for the UK sole representative extension visa?
The requirements to be fulfilled for having your UK Sole Representative Visa extended are as follows:
- The overseas business should, in any case, have its central station and a chief spot of business outside of the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must be employed full-time as a delegate of that overseas business, have built up it, and be accountable for its registered branch or entirely owned subsidiary.
- The employer’s chief spot of business ought to be outside the UK.
- Candidates must be in receipt of payment from their manager and must be able to give the necessary proof of this.
- Candidates must have the option to give proof that they have produced business, primarily with firms in the UK on the part of their employer since their last grant of leave.
- Candidates must be in the UK to expand their visas.
What is the time duration allotted on the UK sole representative extension visa?
An extension of 2 years may be granted after having met the essential requirements for UK Sole Representative visa extension that ultimately lead to the possibility of achieving the indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in the UK.
What are the benefits of the UK sole representative extension visa?
Your dependent family members would also be able to continue living with you in the UK on the basis of the UK sole representative extension visa since it is essential to mention them in your application including any dependent children of yours who turned 18 during your initial visa stay.
You would be able to move towards settlement (ILR status) or permanent residency after having completed the required duration
You may also apply for the British citizenship after having accomplished the 6-year time period and hence, claiming all the essential rights conferred to British citizens.
Fast Track Your Appointments
How Can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organisations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of the client’s circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a UK Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa.
- We prepare our client’s cases in a fully customised manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our client’s application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.