UK Private Medical Treatment
Private Medical Treatment UK is for Whom?
You can get private health treatment for any medical condition, providing you can pay for it. This could include treatment in a private hospital, by a medical specialist or GP. It could also include dental treatment, counseling, psychotherapy, physiotherapy, or treatment for drug or alcohol abuse. You might want to get private health treatment when:
- The treatment is not available on the NHS
- There is a long NHS waiting list and you do not want to wait
- You want to choose the date for a hospital operation
- You want to be treated by a consultant of your choice
- You want a second opinion on the treatment you have had on the NHS
- Health screening
Fast Track Your Appointments
How Can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organisations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of the client’s circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a UK Private Medical Treatment.
- We prepare our client’s cases in a fully customized manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our client’s application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.