UK Expansion Worker Visa
What is UK Expansion Worker Visa?
A UK Expansion Worker visa permits you to come to the UK to establish a branch of an overseas business that has no longer begun buying and selling in the United Kingdom yet. If your business is already buying and selling in the United Kingdom, you will have to apply for a Senior or Specialist Worker visa as a substitute.
- To be eligible for a UK Expansion Worker visa you want to:
- Have an authentic certificate of sponsorship from your Company
- Have worked for your Company apart from the UK
- Do a task with that lineup of qualified employment
- Be paid the low qualification income compulsory for your work
How long you can stay in the UK?
- You may stay inside the United Kingdom with a united kingdom Expansion worker visa for whichever is shorter of:
- 365 days after the start date of the job for your certificates of sponsorship
- The time is given for your certificates of sponsorship plus 14 days
- To remain longer in the United Kingdom, you may expand your visa within 12 months. The best time you could stay inside the UK on a UK Expansion worker visa is 2 years.
- However, when you have spent time within the UK on this or some other visa, you probably won’t have the choice to remain on a United Kingdom Expansion Worker visa for as prolonged. You can remain in the UK for a restriction of 5 years in any long time period on the off chance that you’ve invested strength in any of these visas:
– Graduate Trainee visa (Global Business Mobility)
– Secondment Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
– Senior or Specialist Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
– Service Supplier visa (Global Business Mobility)
– UK Expansion Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
How long does it take?
- You may apply for a visa up to 90 days before the day you’re because of begin work within the United Kingdom. This date is indexed for your certificate of sponsorship.
- As a part of your Request, you’ll want to show your identification and provide your official papers.
- You may want to allow additional time if you need an appointment to do that. You’ll discover in case you need one whilst you begin your application.
After you’ve applied online, proved your identity, and furnished your documents, you’ll normally get a decision on your visa inside:
- Three weeks, in case you’re out of doors in the United Kingdom
- Eight weeks, if you’re within the United Kingdom
- In case you need to visit an appointment, you will be able to pay for a quicker choice. How you do this depends on whether you’re outdoor in the United Kingdom or within the United Kingdom. Whenever you apply, after proving your identity and giving your reports, you’ll typically get a decision on your visa within:
- 3 weeks, assuming you’re outside the UK
- two months, assuming you’re inside the UK
Fast Track Your Appointments
What you can and cannot do?
- With a United Kingdom Expansion visa you could:
- Work for your sponsor in the job defines in your certificates of sponsorship Study.
- bring your companion and kids with you as your ‘dependant’, if they’re suitable
- Do Optional work.
- Travel overseas and return to the United Kingdom.
With a United Kingdom Expansion visa you couldn’t:
- Apply for most advantages (public budget), or the state allowance
- Change jobs until you are acceptable and also you replace your visa
- Have a Second task
- Apply to settle permanently in the United Kingdom (additionally known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’)
- If your application is successful, you’ll get a full listing of what you can and cannot do with this visa.
How Can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organisations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of client’s circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a Graduate Trainee visa.
- We prepare our client’s cases in a fully customised manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
We duly complete the submission of our client’s applications and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until successful results are accomplished.