Europe Visit Visa
What is a Europe Visit Visa??
Europe is a truly amazing place for tourists as well as other kinds of immigrants who wish to visit Europe due to different purposes like studying, employment, or business matters. Europe Visit Visa program, also known as the Schengen program, is unique and much more beneficial in its own right as this single visa allows its holders to visit all the 26 Schengen countries. It includes Austria, Italy, Belgium, Latvia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Malta, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Hungary, and Sweden.
What are the categories of Europe Visit Visa?
Europe Visit Visa is further categorized into the following categories depending on the purpose of the visit.
- Business Visitor Programme
- Tourist Visitor Programme
- Schengen Medical Programme
1- Business Visitor Programme:
The Business Programme is an authorization by the designated country/countries within the Schengen Area issued to the citizens of countries that have mandatory Programme requirements to enter the Schengen Zone, with the sole purpose of doing business in the Schengen zone.
2- Tourist (Schengen) Visitor Programme:
A Tourist Schengen Programme permits third-country nationals to enter the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days within a 6-month period, for the purpose of traveling or visiting Europe for pleasure.
3- Schengen Medical Programme:
This Programme is for those who need to receive medical care in Europe for periods of up to 90 days. If your medical therapy or treatment is foreseen to last longer than that, you should instead apply for a National Programme for Medical Treatment in the respective country, which permits you to stay longer.
Fast Track Your Appointments
What is the stay duration permitted on this visa?
You would be usually able to stay in the Europe region for 90 days while the validity of a Europe visit visa ranges over 180 days.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
The eligibility criteria for a Schengen visit visa are as follows:
- You must be a citizen of any Non-European country.
- The purpose of traveling and the time frame should be justified.
- You must have a passport valid for up to at least 3 months after the visa application date.
- You must have medical insurance of a minimum of €30,000.
- You must provide bank statements for the last three months.
- You must have proof of accommodation. Your stay can be sponsored by your friends, or relatives residing there or
- you will have to provide hotel booking confirmation.
- If you are traveling for business purposes, you must provide proof of the legal entity of the company and a reference letter from your employer.
How Can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organisations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of the client’s circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a Europe Visit Visa.
- We prepare our client’s cases in a fully customized manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our client’s application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.