Austria Start-Up Founders Visa
What is an Austria Start-Up Founders Visa?
The Austria Start-Up Founders Visa is a special type of visa that is aimed at helping innovative entrepreneurs from outside the European Union to start a business in Austria. This visa offers a unique opportunity for talented individuals to develop and grow their business ideas in Austria and contribute to the country’s economy. Below is a detailed explanation of the procedure, eligibility criteria, and benefits of the Austria Start-Up Founders Visa.
- Applicants must first obtain a positive assessment from a designated Austrian incubator or accelerator. This assessment should demonstrate that the business idea has significant potential for innovation, growth, and job creation in Austria.
- Once the assessment is obtained, the applicant must submit a formal application for the Start-Up Founders Visa to the Austrian embassy or consulate in their home country. The application should include all the required documents, such as a valid passport, proof of financial means, and a business plan.
- After the application is processed and approved, the applicant will be issued a visa that allows them to reside in Austria for up to two years. During this time, the applicant can establish and grow their business in Austria.
- If the business is successful, the applicant can apply for a Red-White-Red Card, which allows them to stay and work in Austria for an additional two years.
Fast Track Your Appointments
- To be eligible for the Austria Start-Up Founders Visa, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must have a business idea that is innovative, scalable, and has the potential to create jobs in Austria.
- They must obtain a positive assessment from a designated Austrian incubator or accelerator.
- They must have sufficient financial means to support themselves during their stay in Austria.
- They must have a valid passport and meet all the other requirements for entry into Austria.
- They must have a clear criminal record and be in good health.
- The Austria Start-Up Founders Visa offers several benefits to entrepreneurs who are interested in starting a business in Austria. These benefits include:
- The ability to live and work in Austria for up to two years, with the option to extend for an additional two years.
- Access to a supportive and welcoming business environment in Austria, with access to funding, mentorship, and networking opportunities.
- The opportunity to develop and grow a business idea in a country with a strong economy and a highly skilled workforce.
- The chance to collaborate with other entrepreneurs and experts in the field to build a successful business.
- The potential to gain permanent residency in Austria if the business is successful and meets certain criteria.
Overall, the Austria Start-Up Founders Visa is a unique opportunity for talented entrepreneurs to develop and grow their business ideas in a supportive and welcoming environment. With access to funding, mentorship, and networking opportunities, entrepreneurs can make a significant contribution to Austria’s economy and build a successful business that could potentially lead to permanent residency in the country.
How can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organizations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of clients’ circumstances.
- We ‘Chisty Law Chambers’, will provide complete professional service to our client, our services include:
Initial VISA Services
- A Detailed Assessment of Client’s Circumstances
- Advising for the Exact Documentation Needed for an Application to the Austrian Immigration Authority.
- Preparing Client’s Case
- Assist client to Apply to the competent Austrian Immigration Authority for Job Seeker Visa
- Keep Our Clients Informed About His / Her Application Status
- Liaise with Immigration Authorities throughout the process outcome