Australia Visit Visa
What is the Australia Visit Visa?
You may need to apply for a visitor Programme if you intend to stay temporarily in Australia. This Programme lets you visit Australia to visit or for business purposes. You can apply for up to three, six or 12 months’ stay in Australia on the visit Programme. If you hold a certain passport, you might be able to apply for a free or cheap Programme. The visitor Programme is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.
If you need a visitor Programme to come to Australia, you must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia. You will need to meet other requirements including health and character as well to apply for the visitor Programme.
To find out how to apply for a visitor Programme, our dedicated team will help you supply the right information you need to apply for the Australian visit Programme.
Fast Track Your Appointments
How can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counselors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organizations while ensuring the provision of the best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having a detailed assessment of clients’ circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for the successful grant of a UK visitor visa.
- We prepare our client’s case in a fully customized manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in the quickest way.
- Our skillful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our client’s application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.